Reseña o resumen
Rhinoplasty is one of the most challenging procedures in facial plastic surgery, as treatment has to be carefully tailored for each patient nowadays the concept of preservation rhinoplasty is particularly sought-after, allowing to conserve cartilage bone structure, and avoiding secondary surgery with costal grafts. Thought for the young surgeon in training, this richly illustrated clinical cases atlas in rhinoplasty offers all needed tools to correctly classify the malformation and choose the best reproducible treatment.
Chapters clearly illustrate the principal approach with closed technique, to which specific parts on transcolumellar approaches are added, beginning with the simpler cases and progressing stepwise to more complex cases. Each part is supported by the addition of high quality illustrations and surgical videos to foster the reader""s understanding and preparation of practical steps and best choices, offering direct support in the operating room.
The chapters move from the clinical examination, to photography, topography and deformation measurement (TDM) in 3D, computer simulations and the building of a dedicated preoperative check list to endure a careful patient approach and secure the best outcomes for the most frequent rhinoplasty cases. Plastic surgeons in training and ENT doctors alike will find this Clinical Atlas of Primary Rhinoplasty to be a handy guide to resort to, when wanting to improve their daily practice.
Via app: download the SN More Media app for free, scan a link with play button and videos directly on your smartphone or tablet.
1. Nasal Biomechanical Anatomy as a Fundamental Basis for Preservation Rhinoplasty
2. How Histology Is Pertinent for Surgical Approach
3. Photography Evaluation and Morphing for Preservation Rhinoplasty
4. Cone-Beam CT or CT Scan Analysis for Routine Pre-Operative Planning Before Rhinoplasty
5. Surgical Steps in Dorsal Preservation
6. Letdown and Piezo Techniques in Preservation Rhinoplasty
7. Combination of Structure and Preservation: A Step-by-Step Surgical Guide to French-Touch Preservation Rhinoplasty
8. Camouflage in Preservation Rhinoplasty
9. Functional Considerations for Preservation Rhinoplasty, Nasal Valve, and Clinical Cases
10. Dorsal Precision Segmental Preservation and How to Avoid Aesthetic Drawbacks
11. Prevention and Correction of the Most Common Problems in Preservation Rhinoplasty